Saturday, February 3, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 5)

 


What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Carrot cake protein oats

Cereal

Mug cakes

Overnight protein oats with sliced strawberries

Super simple granola

Fluffy pancakes (All Recipes)

Lunches:

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken, salsa, and mint vinaigrette  (The Best 50 Salad Dressings)


Dijon lentil salad (Budget Bytes) (Thawed from the freezer)

Lentil stew with butternut squash (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook) (Thawed from the freezer and cooked in the Instant Pot)

Potato pancakes with brown gravy

Dinners:

Broccoli and mushroom pizza (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Campagnelle with chicken and pea-mint pesto (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Poutine grilled cheese (BS' in the Kitchen)

Ricotta spinach calzone (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Sausage calzones (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Snacks:

Bananas

Banana pumpkin muffins (Happy Herbivore)

Crispy rice peanut butter bars (Rise and Run)

Fruit pouches

Hot chocolate

No bake 3-ingredient peanut butter bites (The Real Food Dietitians)

Peanuts

Pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal muffins (Slender Kitchen)

Single serve baked oatmeal and oatmeal mug cakes

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

1 bag frozen broccoli

1 bag frozen spinach (still have part of another)

Green peas

Marinara sauce

Mashed potatoes

Mixed vegetables
Mushrooms
Shredded chicken (frozen for use this week)
Sliced strawberries

Fridge:

Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce

Kale

Lettuce (old head)

Mint leaves 

Mozzarella cheese (small bag)

Salsa

Pantry:

1 bag of chocolate chips (I have another)

Marshmallows

1 can Progresso soup

Box of rotini

Sriracha-like seasoning 

Walnuts

Whole wheat penne

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of

What I Replenished Before I Ran Out:

Bananas (Staple)
Broccoli (Staple)
Eggs (Staple)
Milk (Staple)

What I Overbought and Now Need to Use Up:

Clementines
Ginger root
Lettuce (Staple)
Sausage


What I Prepped for Next Week: 


Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chickenChipotle salsa (Platings and Pairings), and mint vinaigrette  (The Best 50 Salad Dressings)





What I Froze for Future Me:

Chipotle salsa (Platings and Pairings)

Spiced lentils with carrots (Budget Bytes)

Vegan spinach walnut pesto (Rise and Run)


No comments:

Post a Comment