Saturday, February 17, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 7)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Can't Beet Me Smoothie III (Rise and Run)

Crustless tomato ricotta pie (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbookand oil-free roasted potatoes (Our Wandering Kitchen)

Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)

No bake cookie (Matt's Fit Chef)

Strawberry banana muffins (Bucket List Tummy)

Super simple granola

Lunches:

Big-batch Instant Pot white beans (Epicurious)

Broccoli, carrot, and shredded chicken lunch boxes

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken and salsa 


Red flannel skillet hash (Betty Crocker)

Dinners:

Crustless tomato ricotta pie (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbookand oil-free roasted potatoes (Our Wandering Kitchen)

Pesto grilled cheese (All Recipes)

Provolone white bean grilled panini with basil and tomato (Domestic Superhero)

Sun dried tomato spinach grilled cheese (Eat Good 4 Life)

Snacks:

Bananas

Banana pumpkin muffins (Happy Herbivore)

Clementines

Cheese sticks

Cinnamon apple cider muffins (Together as a Family)

Mille feuille (Napolean pastry) (Sally's Baking Addiction)

Oatmeal pancakes (Leftovers frozen and gifted to me by my mama)

Peanuts

Random packet of granola from Chick-Fil-A

Red velvet cupcakes (Handle the Heat)

Single serve baked oatmeal and oatmeal mug cakes

What I Used Up--

Freezer:


Frozen broccoli (but have another)

Frozen spinach

Frozen edamame (but have 3 more packages, as I was overbought)

Package of store-bought bread (but have another)

Fridge:

Applesauce jar (but I have another)

Fresh basil

Celery (chopped and froze remainder to avoid spoilage)

Cilantro

1 carton of eggs (but I have another partial one)
Fresh mint

Green onions

Head of romaine lettuce

Heavy cream (froze the remainder)
Homemade ricotta cheese (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Mushrooms (entire package)

Pantry:

Cinnamon (but have another)
Dried basil (but have another)
Garlic powder (but have another) 
Onion powder (but have another)
Lima beans
Potatoes
Random packet of granola from Chick-Fil-A
1 can tuna (but I have another)

What went bad:

Most of the fresh basil

What I Prepped for Next Week: 



Bread stuffing with mushrooms and herbs (Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker)





What I Froze for Future Me:

Chopped celery 


Heavy cream

No comments:

Post a Comment