Friday, February 9, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 6)


Simplifying a bit here and just sharing what I cooked and what we used up. (I need a better system for what I overbought, but don't have one yet, so am eliminating that section.)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Bagels

Cereal

Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)

Strawberry banana muffins (Bucket List Tummy)

Super simple granola

Lunches:

Bagels

Big kale pasta salad (Budget Bytes)

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken, salsa, and mint vinaigrette (The Best 50 Salad Dressings)

Potato pancakes with brown gravy


Dinners:

Broccoli and mushroom pizza (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Not-from-a-box mac and oat chez (Oatrageous Oatmeals)-thawed from the freezer

Ricotta spinach calzone (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Sausage calzones (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Lemon basil Pasta of the Prairie with potato alfredo sauce (Sinful Nutrition)

Snacks:

Applesauce

Bananas

Banana pumpkin muffins (Happy Herbivore)

Clementines

Cinnamon toast crunch soft baked oat bars

Crispy rice peanut butter bars (Rise and Run)

Fruit pouches

Hot chocolate

No bake 3-ingredient peanut butter bites (The Real Food Dietitians)

Plain bagels with strawberry jam

Peanuts

Red velvet cupcakes (Handle the Heat)

Single serve baked oatmeal and oatmeal mug cakes

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Brown gravy
Strawberries

Fridge:

Carrots
Mule hot sauce
Parmesan cheese
Red onion

Pantry:

Big can pumpkin 
Can of corned beef
Lemon basil pasta
Red food coloring
Two cans of beets

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of!


What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Broccoli, carrot, and shredded chicken lunch boxes

Can't beet me smoothie III (Rise and Run)

Red flannel skillet hash (Betty Crocker)




What I Froze for Future Me:

Pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal muffins (Slender Kitchen)

No comments:

Post a Comment