Saturday, May 11, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 19)


What I Used of My Meal Plan-

No-knead pan pizza (Budget Bytes)

Orecchiette shells with hamburger bolognese (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Pizza stuffed potatoes (Twice baked) (Food.com)
Thin and crispy pizza (Budget Bytes)

Snacks:

Apples
Bananas
The best homemade granola (Garnish and Glaze)
Carrots
Cheese sticks
Celery sticks
Chili caramel Chex mix (How Sweet Eats)
Leftover pancakes
Oatmeal in various forms
Peanuts
Reese's peanut butter cupcakes (Your Cup of Cake)
Saltine crackers

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Big bag of broccoli
Hamburger

Fridge:

Eggplant

Carton of eggs
Half gallon of milk (finally a half gallon I used before it soured!)
One head of romaine lettuce
Red pepper
Rutabaga
Big bag of shredded cheese

Pantry:

Can of beets
Chili caramel Chex mix (How Sweet Eats)
Dried, shredded coconut
Nutritional yeast
Seasoning rub
Wheat germ

What went bad:

A little bit of an onion molded, but I was able to use the rest.

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Eggplant and roasted red pepper dip (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)


What I Froze for Future Me:



Chopped carrots, garlic, and rutabaga for Biscuit-topped stew (Oatrageous Oatmeals

Mexican-style brown rice meal bowls (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)

Red flannel skillet hash (Betty Crocker)

Virtuous carrot-herb oatmeal soup (Oatrageous Oatmeals)

No comments:

Post a Comment