Saturday, May 18, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 20)

 


What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Lunches:

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa

Egg salad and turkey and Swiss cheese andwiches on sandwich bread (Sally's Baking Addiction)
Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)
Baby Swiss and turkey sandwiches on sandwich bread (Sally's Baking Addiction)

Dinners:

Broccoli, corn on the cob, and grilled chicken
Orecchiette shells with hamburger bolognese (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Snacks:

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Dried pears
Sandwich bread (Sally's Baking Addiction)

Fridge:

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Celery
Corn on the cob
Fresh broccoli
Mayonnaise

Head of Romaine lettucez

Salsa
Sriracha
Strawberries


Pantry:


All the ripe bananas
Potatoes
Saltine crackers

What went bad:

A little bit of the lettuce (fortunately I saved the rest)

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

What I Froze for Future Me:


Sliced celery


One serving of orechiette

Parboiled potatoes for hash

Sliced strawberries for a smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment