Saturday, May 25, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 21)

        

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Lunches:

Beets and cottage cheese
Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa

Mexican-style brown rice meal bowls (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)

Red flannel skillet hash (Betty Crocker)

Dinners:

Grilled chicken cordon bleu sandwich (The Cookie Rookie)
No-knead pan pizza (Budget Bytes)
Quick bolognese (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Pad kee mao (Lite Cravings)
Spinach, Swiss, and mushroom pizza (Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker) on no-yeast pizza dough (Budget Bytes)

Snacks:

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Beets
Deli shaved ham
Quick bolognese (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Jalapeno
Parboiled potatoes

Fridge:


Basil
Bag of carrots
Cottage cheese
Package of deli shaved chicken
Old eggs
Green onions
Guacamole cups
Hoisin sauce (finally!)
Head of leaf lettuce

Old half gallon of milk
Old bag of onions
Peanut butter frosting
Package of sliced Swiss cheese
Red pepper
Rice noodles

Pantry:

Can of beets

Can of corned beef
Box of macaroni pasta

Can of mushrooms
Rigatoni pasta

What went bad:

Part of an onion (but I used some and composted the rest, so technically, zero waste)

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment