Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Life is All About Change



I always think that the next change will "fix" things: the move to college, graduation, my first job, finishing my master's, moving back to Arizona, getting back into my field, marriage, husband's graduation, a seasonal change. But none of it ever does. It just...changes things.

And even if/when I am comfortable with the changes happening in my life, there are the changes of others. Friends moving and changing seasons. Friends having babies. Friends getting married, and unfortunately divorced. Siblings changing. Parents changing. Family moving closer or further away. It just keeps happening.

Life is all about change. I don't think I will ever get used to it. I am not sure I will ever completely make peace with it, but I need to work on it, until heaven when there is no more change. Praise Jesus for that hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment