Saturday, December 30, 2023

The Crystallized Moments of 2023

Another year, and another year of months, days, weeks, hours, minutes, and moments. These are a few of the memories that have crystallized for me, burning into my memory in lasting, meaningful ways:

That feeling of floating running the Mesa Marathon 10K (I never imagined I could run that fast!)


Touring Coronado Island outside San Diego (wonder and awe)


The finish line after The Fresh 15 15K (the love of the family with me)



Porch sitting (both in the Spring and the Fall; a place of peace)


Watching the Monarch butterfly exhibit at the ASU Mix Center (and just being still)


Dinner with my little brother (Being adults and getting along is so much fun!)


Standing with my mom AND my dad after the Patriot Run to take photos (After the medical 
issues my dad experienced this year, I did not know if this would ever happen again.)


Meeting Ashley LeMieux


Looking over Tempe from the Coca-Cola sundeck (after a little bit of a rough start to that date)


My four and a half year old niece asking me to run with her at the playground


Coffee with a college friend



A healthy Christmas at home


Popping in to surprise my best friend and meet her baby



Spending some time with my Granddad



Here's to another year of memories, and savoring all that God has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment