Saturday, March 23, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 12)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:



Oatmeal in various forms


Veggie oat taco mince (Oatrageoous Oatmeals) with soft-boiled eggs (Instant Pot)

Lunches:

Dinners:


Snacks:

Apples
Bananas
Banana oatmeal muffins (Hungry Hobby)
Carrots
Cheese sticks
Fruit cups
Leftover pancakes
Oatmeal in various forms
Peanuts
Protein banana muffins (Fit Foodie Finds)

What I Used Up--

Freezer:


Bag of broccoli

Green beans

Pears

1 jar of spiced lentils with carrots (Budget Bytes)

Fridge:

Jar of applesauce

Head of cabbage

Old bag of carrots

Carton of eggs

Green onions

Old bag of onions

2 red bell peppers

Pantry:

Almond extract

Can of green chiles

Canola oil spray

Grits

Ripe bananas

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of!


What I Prepped for Next Week:


Asian sloppy joes (How Sweet Eats

Curried cabbage (Budget Bytes)

Roasted red bell pepper

Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)


What I Froze for Future Me:



Chopped cauliflower



No comments:

Post a Comment