Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Afghan 69

Full disclosure: I made most of this afghan during a three day weekend training for work, so I did not exactly give it my full focus. A skein a day (partly used), and then a little more, and voila!


This is another afghan from the bucket list. I did use my ergonomic J hook again. The get in line granny afghan pattern from A Crocheted Simplicity suggested switching colors every two rows, but that was a bit much for me, so I just switched yarns when I ran out of a color. The pattern was easy once I started, just two rows repeating over and over again. I used all Red Heart yarn in colors amethyst, minty, and pale yellow. (The yarn was leftover from peacock coasters I made for a friend for Christmas.) All in all, for a blanket I made while doing other things, I am pretty happy with it! (Finished size was 32 inches square).

No comments:

Post a Comment