Monday, February 28, 2022

Mug Cakes (The Best Ones)

Mug cakes...they're not exactly photogenic, but they're fun. I get to try something new every day (yes, I've been making them daily!). There are some flops, but investment of resources in one serving is low. I do not really make any of the recipes as written, so maybe one day, I will post some of my adaptations, but for now, here are some recent faves:

Blueberry muffin in a mug (Best Mug Cakes)

Carrot mug cake (Chop Notch)

Gooey chocolate mug cake for one (The Healthy Toast)

Healthy chocolate mug cake (Creekline House)

Hot chocolate bomb cake (Best Mug Cakes)

Microwave cornbread muffin (Shaw Simple Swaps)

Snickerdoodle crazy mug cake (Sweet Little Bluebird)

*Yes, the mug in the photo says, "Does this ring make me look engaged?" I am married, but kept this memento from engagement days because a friend gave it to me and it brings back special memories.)

No comments:

Post a Comment