Saturday, August 3, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 31)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-


Farfalle with blue cheese and peas (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Jambalaya with quinoa (Made by my sweet husband from a new cookbook, Meal Prep in an Instant)
Spaghetti All'Amatriciana (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Snacks:

Apples
Apple oatmeal Swiss cheese muffins (More Sweets Please)
Bananas
Cajun peanuts (Cajun Cooking Recipes)  
Carrots
Cheese sticks
Fruit pouches
Oatmeal in various forms
Oatmeal pancakes
Peanuts

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Baked hush puppies (National CAPCFP Association)
Two pound bag of broccoli
Bag of green beans

Fridge:

Carton of 18 eggs
Large Greek yogurt
Gallon of milk
Old onions
Pastrami
Ranch dressing
Rosemary

Sweet balsamic

Pantry:

Freeze dried strawberries
Head of romaine lettuce
Spaghetti

Can of whole tomatoes

What went bad:

Half a package of lunch meet. It was gray....

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Banana oatmeal muffins (Bake and Bacon)
Chocolate strawberry energy bites (Thermomix)
Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)
Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)


What I Froze for Future Me:



Big-batch Instant Pot white beans (Epicurious)


Broccoli cheese empanada 
(Adapted from Tessa Domestic Diva)

Jambalaya with quinoa (Made by my sweet husband from a new cookbook, Meal Prep in an


 Instant
)

Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)

No comments:

Post a Comment