Saturday, August 10, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 32)


What I Used of My Meal Plan-


Baked eggs and polentia with chunky vegetable sauce (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook) and zucchini drop biscuits (Sally's Baking Addiction)
French toast (My husband!)
Potato, spinach, and mozzarella frittata 
Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Spaghetti All'Amatriciana (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Snacks:

Apples
Apple oatmeal Swiss cheese muffins (More Sweets Please)
Bananas
Banana oatmeal muffins (Bake and Bacon)
Blender banana oatmeal muffins (Detoxinista)
Cajun peanuts (Cajun Cooking Recipes)  
Cheese sticks
Fruit pouches
Oatmeal in various forms
Oatmeal pancakes
Peaches
Peanuts

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Big bag of broccoli
Blackberries
Zucchini and pepper ciambatta (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Fridge:

Dozen eggs
Homemade bread
Red bell pepper
One head of romaine lettuce

Rosemary
Spinach
Unsalted butter
Yellow squash

Zucchini

Pantry:

Almond flour
Diced tomatoes
Ripe bananas
Oreos
5 lb bag of potatoes
Tomato sauce

What went bad:

The milk soured...again!

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)
Red berry risotto oatmeal (Mel's Kitchen Cafe)


What I Froze for Future Me:


Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment