I actually planned out Christmas in July adventure long before I saw that sign downtown. I'd had the limited edition pumpkin pie cup of noodles around since Christmas and did not want them to go bad.
And I had the idea of making an illusion of dessert for dinner. That took a little bit to figure out, but I eventually settled on making an illusion of this spaghetti with green beans from The Pasta Project. I used the pumpkin noodles for the noodles, spinach pancakes (Rooted at Heart) cut into strips for the green beans, and cinnamon disc candies for the tomatoes. As a side, I added "cheese" of easy cottage cheese cheesecake (The Protein Chef) baked in silicone muffin liners and then removed.
For our movie, I chose The Christmas Mixer.
This was in part because dessert was soft sourdough discard Christmas cookies (Muscle Momma Sourdough) made with sprinkles left over from our Christmas gingerbread house.
The movie was pretty cheesy, with some faux pas like mispronunciation of the word llama, as well as fumbles like, "leaving in the lurches." Still, we enjoyed it, as it gave us some Christmas cheer, as well as some viewing of cooler weather.
And what's Christmas without a little gift?
And what's Christmas without a little gift?
My husband really likes this coco-nut trail mix from Target.
I added some mushroom chai, as he mentioned wanted to trying it after hearing about mushroom coffee from family and friends.




.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment