Monday, July 5, 2021

Five.


Five years ago, I moved back to Arizona.

Four years ago, I started a job that would allow me to work towards professional licensure.

Three years ago, I bought an almost-new car. I also started hanging out with the guy who would become my husband.

Two years ago, I got married, bought a house, hiked the Grand Canyon, visited Washington, started another new job, and joined a church.

This year, by God's grace, I got my professional counseling license, started small group at church, finally took a vacation, and celebrated two years of marriage.

I took a leap of faith when I moved back. I had not idea what the future would hold. God did. "He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold" (Job 23:10, New International Version). I feel grateful and look forward to seeing God work as we continue to live in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment